The Solaray Commitment
Why Solaray is Australia’s Leading Independent Solar Installer
Dear customers and prospective customers,
When we started Solaray Energy, we did so because we believed there was a need for a company that delivered quality, reliability and honesty in all aspects of its dealings with customers, suppliers and staff.
We looked around the industry and found there were many, many instances where customers had been made unrealistic promises, overpaid for or been supplied with shoddy products or services and often left without after-sale customer service.
It was therefore one of our main objectives in founding Solaray to set a standard for the industry to follow – a standard where customers know they are receiving the right advice for their own situation, that they will receive what was promised, and in the event of a problem, that the company and its team will deal with it to the best of their ability.
Whilst there has been some improvement in the industry over the years, we believe that to date we have been more than successful in setting this standard – and this is backed up by hundreds of customer referrals.
Therefore, as both the Directors and Owners of Solaray, our commitment to you is that we will:
- Only provide you with the appropriate products and services based on your needs;
- Ensure our prices are competitive and reasonable at all times;
- Keep you informed of progress about your installation and any issues you need to be aware of;
- Deliver the best quality service for your job;
- Provide after-sale support and deal with any warranty issues promptly and professionally;
- Do whatever we can reasonably do to assist with any post-sale issues that arise – whether or not they are related to our products or service.
When you deal with a member of the Solaray team, you can be comfortable they share this commitment (otherwise they wouldn’t be working with us!) and will act accordingly.
As a customer (past, present or future), you are always welcome to call one of us directly and we would be happy to discuss any aspect of your solar system or needs, and we always welcome your feedback.
Jonathan Fisk and Peter Thorne
Directors of Solaray Energy Pty Ltd