What System Are You Looking For?
Smart Solar Power
Solar power has become a no brainer for most households looking to reduce their power bills.
- Cover your daytime usage with solar power
- We can oversize your system to maximise savings
- Up to about 50% self-sufficient
Solar With Battery Storage
Forget about power prices – replace your power bills with solar power and battery storage.
- It’s possible to replace your power bills with solar & storage
- Blackout protection
- Up to 100% self sufficient most of the year, depending on system size
Add A Battery (Retrofit)
Add a battery to your solar system to further increase your savings from solar power
- Generate, store & use solar power 24 hours a day
- Blackout protection
- We can add more solar panels along with your battery
Power Prices Are Skyrocketing. Solar Power With Battery Storage Is The Best Way To Protect Your Household
Call us today on 1300 525 451, or fill in your details below to see how much you can save with a Smart Solaray System:
Looking For Infomation About Solar Power Without The Big Sales Pitch? Start Here:
Australia’s Largest & Most Experienced Smart Solar Installer
The Smarter, Safer Solar Experts
Solaray Energy has installed over 75,000 microinverters in Australia. That’s about 3 times more than any other installer.
Our experience helps Solaray customers at each step of the journey, from finding the right system, to installation, commissioning and, of course, tech support if you need a hand.
A smarter, safer solar system from Solaray Energy can help you transition to an all-electric lifestyle with your home running on solar power 24 hours a day.
With Smart Solar, you can integrate battery storage, advanced energy management and even an electric car.
A Smarter, Safer Solar System From Solaray Includes:
- Panel-level output for maximum performance in all weather conditions
- Fire-safe technology called rapid shutdown deactivates your panels in the case of a fault
- No dangerous high-voltage DC power running from the panels to the inverter. This eliminates the chance of an arc fault, the main cause of solar panel fires in standard systems
- Back to base status alerts that help minimise downtime – you will be notified if something goes wrong
- Advanced system monitoring, plus consumption monitoring so that you can keep an eye on how much power you are using in the home
- No single point of failure. If one panel needs servicing, the rest of the system remains operational
- Easily expandable & future proof
Why Solaray Are The Leading Solar Power & Battery Storage Installer In Australia:
- No high-pressure sales, just great advice. Our experts will provide you with all the information you need to find the perfect system for your home or business.
- Talk with real people on your terms. Whether you prefer a phone call, a home visit or an email, we are here to help.
- High-quality products. Solaray only works with the best products available to maximise output, reliability and longevity.
- Solar that looks as good as it performs. Scroll down to see some of our install pics – from neat cabling to perfect rows of panels, we want your solar system to look amazing
- Industry-leading install standards. In over 10 years we have never had to remove or replace a system because it wasn’t working.
- Fast & friendly customer support. Our support team is local (no call centres) and the best in the business. All Solaray installations come with full technical support and warranty service. In the unlikely event that there is a problem – we always fix it. This level of service is something almost no other solar installer offers and it is why we are awarded by the world’s leading solar companies as the best installer in Australia, year after year.
- All of this at the most competitive pricing available in the industry!
Industry-Leading Installation Standards
From neat cabling to perfectly straight rows of panels, our systems are designed & installed to look great, save you money, reduce your carbon footprint, and to stand the test of time.
We Can Help You Eliminate Your Power Bills With Solar Power & Storage
How To Eliminate Your Power Bill With Solar
The average-sized solar system we are currently installing is around 10kW, both with and without battery storage. This is resulting in many of our customers completely eliminating their power bills.
Some of the main reasons why so many people are installing larger systems include:
- The price of solar panels is at a record-low (this also means most people are now choosing good quality panels, thankfully).
- Many people will have an electric or hybrid car within the life of the solar system
- Energy prices are some of the most expensive in the world, and yet they continue to increase
- Battery storage has arrived
- And… there are some really good feed-in tariffs available from the energy retailers at the moment