Solaray Energy Is Not Only Australia’s Largest Smart Solar Installer, But We Are Also Ranked #1 For Customer Satisfaction
Solaray Energy has recently been recognised as the #1 Installer in Australia for customer satisfaction out of all Enphase customers across the nation. We think that’s a really big deal.
Our experience helps Solaray customers at each step of the journey, from finding the right system to installation, commissioning, and, of course, tech support if you need a hand.
Enphase systems from Solaray Energy include:
- Premium solar panels for maximum performance for the lifetime of your system
- Free system upgrade to the latest Enphase Microinverters
- Technical support from the Enphase Experts (Rated #1 in customer satisfaction by Enphase customers across the nation)
- Full-service warranties
- Free system monitoring for the life of your system
- Free consumption monitoring – keep track of how much power you are using in the home
- Solaray’s famous hassle-free installation service – it’s why we have the highest customer feedback score in Australia
Save Money With The Smart Solar Experts – Voted #1 Solar Panels Installer In Australia
Thanks to record low prices and generous government incentives, solar power has never been so affordable. However, most people already know that. The tricky bit is finding the right system for your needs and a reliable installer.
That’s where we come in.
Solaray has recently been ranked as the #1 Solar Installer in Australia based on customer satisfaction in a survey of all Enphase Customers. Read on to find out why.
What Size Solar System Are You Looking For?
6.6kW Solar System
Generate: 26kWh a day
Annual savings estimate: $2100 up to $2500*
* Output figures are based on CEC guidelines for Sydney based on a roof facing north with no shade. Savings estimates are based on a cost of power of 30 cents per kWh and assume 70% to 100% of the solar power is used in the home as it is generated. Please get in touch with the Solaray Team for personalised advice.
We Are Rated Number 1 Installer In Australia From Customer Feedback From All Enphase Customers (We Think That’s A Really Big Deal)
Here Are Some Of Our Happy Customers:
Why Solaray Are The Leading Solar Power & Battery Storage Installer In Australia:
- No high-pressure sales, just great advice. Our experts will provide you with all the information you need to find the perfect system for your home or business.
- Talk with real people on your terms. Whether you prefer a phone call, a home visit or an email, we are here to help.
- High-quality products. Solaray only works with the best products available to maximise output, reliability and longevity.
- Solar that looks as good as it performs. Scroll down to see some of our install pics – from neat cabling to perfect rows of panels, we want your solar system to look amazing
- Industry-leading install standards. In over 10 years we have never had to remove or replace a system because it wasn’t working.
- Fast & friendly customer support. Our support team is local (no call centres) and the best in the business. All Solaray installations come with full technical support and warranty service. In the unlikely event that there is a problem – we always fix it. This level of service is something almost no other solar installer offers and it is why we are awarded by the world’s leading solar companies as the best installer in Australia, year after year.
- All of this at the most competitive pricing available in the industry!
Solar power has become a no-brainer for most households looking to reduce their power bills.
- Cover your daytime usage with solar energy
- We can oversize your system to maximise savings
- Up to about 50% self-sufficient
Add A Battery (Retrofit)
Add a battery to your solar system to further increase your savings from solar power
- Generate, store & use solar power 24 hours a day
- Blackout protection
- We can add more solar panels along with your battery
Industry-Leading Installation Standards
From neat cabling to perfectly straight rows of solar panels, our systems are designed & installed to look great, save you money, reduce your carbon footprint, and to stand the test of time.
From my first interaction to final install it was smooth sailing all the way. This is my third time using Solaray and won't be my last.
We Can Help You Eliminate Your Power Bills With Solar Power & Storage
The average-sized solar system we are currently installing is around 10kW, both with and without battery storage. This is resulting in many of our customers completely eliminating their power bills with renewable solar energy.
Some of the main reasons why so many people are installing larger systems include:
- The price of solar panels is at a record-low (this also means most people are now choosing good quality panels, thankfully).
- Many people will have an electric or hybrid car within the life of the solar system
- Energy prices are some of the most expensive in the world, and yet they continue to increase
- Battery storage has arrived
- And… there are some really good feed-in tariffs available from the energy retailers at the moment
The Price Of Solar Power In Sydney
With power prices rising, a solar panel installation in Sydney is the best way to reduce your power bills.
Check out a few of the key numbers including the price of a solar power installation, and the brands you should be looking at for a solar system in Sydney:
The Price Of Solar Power In Melbourne
The price of solar power in Melbourne will depend on the quality of system you choose and whether you qualify for local State Government Rebates.
Here is are the ballpark prices for a solar power system in Melbourne: