Solaray has installed a 65kWp Commercial Solar Power System in Moss Vale NSW. Our customer was struggling to get enough supply from the grid to run the equipment in their production area so they decided to make their own using smart solar power technology from LG Solar and SolarEdge.
Premium LG NeON 2 Solar Panels
LG is a world leader in solar panel manufacturing with over 20 years of experience. The latest NeON 2 panels benefit from years of LG research. The next-generation panel has seen many improvements that really matter, from longer warranties and higher efficiency to stronger framing and increased wind loading.
Solaray is a preferred partner of LG Solar, proving thousands of customers the best quality value and service in power and battery technology for years. Solaray delivers both reliable and professional services at highly competitive prices.
LG Solar panels will provide decades of clean, reliable energy. Choosing a top of the range panel such as the NeON 2 module is an investment in superior standards of design, manufacture, backup support and warranties. The high quality is the result of LG’s strong commitment to developing a module that delivers reliable, high output for decades for a peace of mind solar solution.
Next Generation Commercial Solar Technology
Solaray’s commercial solar solutions from SolarEdge feature next-generation technology that maximises performance and minimises downtime. This 65kW installation features 2 x 27kW inverters that were slightly oversized to help increase system performance. SolarEdge Commercial systems from Solaray Energy feature:
- Panel-level output that can increase system output by 2% to 25%.
- Longer strings with less cabling and up to 50% reduction in BoS cost
- Greater flexibility – panels can be installed in multiple orientations, angles, and even in patchy shade
- Panel level monitoring and remote firmware updates leading to greater system uptime and lower maintenance costs
- Real-time insights into system performance and automated status alerts