Find An Answer To Your Question Here:
Prefer To Watch A Video?
Here are our latest videos on everything Enphase:
Top 5 Benefits Of An Enphase System
Enphase Energy Major Milestone: Solaray Install 75k Microinverters
Why customers love the Enphase Monitoring App
How Reliable Are Enphase Microinverters?
Smart Solar From The Enphase Experts
Solaray Energy has installed over 75,000 microinverters in Australia. That’s about 3 times more than any other installer.
We estimate that with each microinverter installed on an average 300-watt panel, our systems have a collective energy generation capacity of 22.5 megawatts (MW) – capable of producing 32.8 gigawatt-hours (GW-h) of energy annually – enough to power more than 5200 average Australian homes!
Our experience helps Solaray customers at each step of the journey, from finding the right system, to installation, commissioning and, of course, tech support if you need a hand.
Enphase systems from Solaray Energy include:
- Premium solar panels for maximum performance
- Free system upgrade to the Enphase IQ7A Micro Inverter
- Technical support from the Enphase Experts
- Full-service warranties
- Free system monitoring for the life of your system
- Free consumption monitoring – keep track of how much power you are using in the home
- Solaray’s famous hassle-free installation service – it’s why we have one of the highest customer feedback scores in the industry
There’s A Reason We Are Number 1!
As the largest Enphase Micro Inverter Installer in Australia, Solaray customers love our hassle-free & professional installation with full service and technical support.
Why We Are Recognised As The Best Solar Installer In Australia by Enphase:
- No high-pressure sales, just great advice. Our experts will provide you with all the information you need to find the perfect system for your home or business.
- Talk with real people on your terms. Whether you prefer a phone call, a home visit or an email, we are here to help.
- High-quality products. Solaray only works with the best products available to maximise output, reliability and longevity.
- Solar that looks as good as it performs. Scroll down to see some of our install pics – from neat cabling to perfect rows of panels, we want your solar system to look amazing
- Industry-leading install standards. In over 10 years we have never had to remove or replace a system because it wasn’t working.
- Fast & friendly customer support. Our support team is local (no call centres) and the best in the business. All Solaray installations come with full technical support and warranty service. In the unlikely event that there is a problem – we always fix it. This level of service is something almost no other solar installer offers and it is why we are awarded by the world’s leading solar companies as the best installer in Australia, year after year.
- All of this at the most competitive Enphase Micro Inverter pricing available in the industry!
|The Solaray Difference||’Cheap Solar’||All Solaray Systems||Solaray Smart Solar|
|Decades of reduced power bills||Unsure||Yes||Yes|
|Most efficient solar panels||No||Yes||Yes|
|Free technical support||No||Yes||Yes|
|Whole of system warranty||No||Yes||Yes|
|Free online monitoring||No||Yes||Yes|
|Back to base status alerts||No||Yes||Yes|
|Work with partially shaded sites||No||No||Yes|
|Panel-level system output||No||No||Yes|
Ready To Find Out More?
The Solaray Team Is Here To Help
Request a call to get the information you need before installing a solar power system for your home or business – without the sales pressure: