The Enphase IQ Battery Has Arrived. 15-Year Warranty. Installed By The Experts.
When the sun sets, it shines!
Order Your Enphase IQ Battery Now
As the largest installer of Enphase systems in Australia, Solaray has early access to the Enphase IQ Batteries and we have industry-leading pricing. Put your storage order in now to be amongst the first households in Australia to install the Enphase IQ Battery:
The Enphase IQ Battery
The Enphase system has been designed to be modular, expandable, and easily installed. Because the batteries can be cycled multiple times across the day, they can be tailored to each customer’s usage profile. A household or business will be able to monitor their usage, solar generation and peak times, and install more battery capacity knowing that it will pay for itself in the quickest possible time.
Enphase IQ Batteries are connected directly to the meter board, where we install a control hub (the IQ System Controller) that manages power consumption and storage in the home. In the future, this may allow the Enphase IQ Battery to be compatible with any existing solar system – but for now, this exciting new product is only available to customers with Enphase solar systems!
Solar and storage are a perfect pair. Battery storage addresses a fundamental problem of solar energy for many households: while solar production peaks during the day, energy consumption is often the highest during the morning and evening. With the Enphase Energy Management System, you can save the energy you produce for when you need it most.
Take A Look At The New Enphase IQ Batteries Fully Installed!
This will be the first integrated energy system from Enphase that will help you generate, use, save and sell your own power. The Enphase IQ Battery will provide:
- Energy independence
- Electric living – stop worrying about rising electricity prices
- Blackout protection
- Remote update capabilities
- Load management
- Energy usage insights with an industry-leading mobile app
The IQ Enphase battery will completely change the way a house uses and stores energy.
Rarely do we see such a dramatic advancement in technology in the course of a few years, but this new generation of residential solar batteries is set to disrupt the current status quo, allowing homeowners to take back control of their electricity consumption.
The Enphase IQ Battery is an integrated energy storage solution that delivers high performance and superior reliability with the safest battery technology available. Its modular architecture can be tailored to fulfil a household’s energy needs now and in the future.
Advantages of an AC Coupled System:
- Expandable – you will be able to add solar panels or battery modules to your existing system without replacing the inverter
- More efficient overall energy system
- It is much safer as there isn’t the need for high-voltage DC cables
- One of the most intelligent energy management systems on the market, with remote firmware updates allowing for key updates as technology progresses
- Flexible – adding storage is simple thanks to the plug-and-play nature of the batteries
- Quiet – no noisy fans to worry about
- Future Proof – the Enphase IQ Battery will integrate into the 1Komma5 Heartbeat solution that is set to rock the Australian solar market later this year.
The Technical Specs
- Safe: Lithium iron phosphate
- Power of 3.84kVa per 5kWh battery
- You can install from 1 to 4 batteries – up to 20kWh
- Dimensions: 980 x 550 188 mm
- Weight: 78.9kg
- Mounting Options: Wall
- Installation Locations: IP55 outdoor rated. Suitable for both Indoor and Outdoor (conditions apply, talk to us for more info)
- Modular: Start small and add batteries as you need
- Market-leading 15-year warranty up to 6000 cycles
- Smart: Grid-forming capability for whole home or partial home backup for blackout protection
Leveraging Multiple Cycles per day
A vital feature of the Enphase battery is that it will be warranted for a market-leading 15 years and up to 6000 cycles.
This will allow system owners to use excess solar power stored in the batteries in the evening and then recharge the batteries overnight using lower off-peak tariffs, or possibly by using a micro-grid. This will then allow the batteries to be used in the morning when there is a typical spike in usage as households wake up and get ready for the day.
Is The Enphase IQ Battery Safe?
The Enphase AC Battery uses the safest battery technology available. This will allow us to install the batteries in a garage or on an external wall of your house. The Enphase battery has been tested to be significantly safer than other types of batteries used in the market today.
As you can see the Enphase AC Battery combines safety, quality, durability, and reliability with the most intelligent energy management features ever seen in a residential solar power system.
Aspi Is Ready For The Enphase Battery, Are You?
Solaray Has Recently Been Recognised By Enphase Customers As The #1 Installer In Australia Based on Customer Feedback
We think that’s a really big deal! But what does it mean for you?
Our experience helps Solaray customers at each step of the journey, from finding the right solar system to installation, commissioning and, of course, tech support if you need a hand.
Don’t buy an Enphase system until you talk to us. We can help you with system sizing, the best panel layout for your home, and of course competitive pricing.
There’s A Reason We Are The Number 1 Enphase Installer!
As the largest Enphase Micro Inverter Installer in Australia, Solaray customers love our hassle-free & professional installation with full service and technical support.
Why We Are Recognised As The Best Solar Installer In Australia by Enphase:
- No high-pressure sales, just great advice. Our experts will provide you with all the information you need to find the perfect system for your home or business.
- Talk with real people on your terms. Whether you prefer a phone call, a home visit or an email, we are here to help.
- High-quality products. Solaray only works with the best products available to maximise output, reliability and longevity.
- Solar that looks as good as it performs. Scroll down to see some of our install pics – from neat cabling to perfect rows of panels, we want your solar system to look amazing
- Industry-leading install standards. In over 10 years we have never had to remove or replace a system because it wasn’t working.
- Fast & friendly customer support. Our support team is local (no call centres) and the best in the business. All Solaray installations come with full technical support and warranty service. In the unlikely event that there is a problem – we always fix it. This level of service is something almost no other solar installer offers and it is why we are awarded by the world’s leading solar companies as the best installer in Australia, year after year.
- All of this at the most competitive Enphase Microinverter pricing available in the industry!