Eliminate Your Power Bills With Solar – Enphase Sale On Now
Request a smart solar quote today. Our Enphase Smart Solar Sale includes:
- Premium solar panels for maximum performance
- Free system upgrade to the new IQ7A Microinverter
- Free microinverter warranty extension to 15-years
- Technical support from the Enphase Experts
- Full-service warranties
- Free system monitoring for the life of your system
- Free consumption monitoring – keep track of how much power you are using in the home
- Solaray’s famous hassle-free installation service – it’s why we have one of the highest customer feedback scores in the industry
Request A Solaray Quote Today
There’s A Reason We Are Number 1!
As the largest Enphase Installer in Australia, Solaray customers love our hassle-free & professional installation with full service and technical support.
Why We Are Recognised As The Best Solar Installer In Australia by Enphase:
- No high-pressure sales, just great advice. Our experts will provide you with all the information you need to find the perfect system for your home or business.
- Talk with real people on your terms. Whether you prefer a phone call, a home visit or an email, we are here to help.
- High-quality products. Solaray only works with the best products available to maximise output, reliability and longevity.
- Solar that looks as good as it performs. Scroll down to see some of our install pics – from neat cabling to perfect rows of panels, we want your solar system to look amazing
- Industry-leading install standards. In over 10 years we have never had to remove or replace a system because it wasn’t working.
- Fast & friendly customer support. Our support team is local (no call centres) and the best in the business. All Solaray installations come with full technical support and warranty service. In the unlikely event that there is a problem – we always fix it. This level of service is something almost no other solar installer offers and it is why we are awarded by the world’s leading solar companies as the best installer in Australia, year after year.
- All of this at the most competitive pricing available in the industry!
|The Solaray Difference||’Cheap Solar’||All Solaray Systems||Solaray Smart Solar|
|Decades of reduced power bills||Unsure||Yes||Yes|
|Most efficient solar panels||No||Yes||Yes|
|Free technical support||No||Yes||Yes|
|Whole of system warranty||No||Yes||Yes|
|Free online monitoring||No||Yes||Yes|
|Back to base status alerts||No||Yes||Yes|
|Work with partially shaded sites||No||No||Yes|
|Panel-level system output||No||No||Yes|
Smart Solar Technology From Enphase
An Enphase microinverter system can further reduce your power bills thanks to the world’s most advanced microinverter technology.
An IQ7 microinverter sits underneath each panel, allowing for panel level output that can significantly increase the output of your system. Enphase micro inverter systems are smarter, safer, flexible, more reliable and durable.
Solaray is the largest & most experienced installer of Enphase Micro Inverters in Australia. Our competitive pricing is supported by the most experienced Enphase Technical Team in the industry to ensure you get the right advice, system design and technical support.
Don’t Let The Little Things Drag You Down
Whether it’s a leaf, dirt, or a cloudy day, your system’s output is under attack every day.
With micro Inverters, each panel in a solar system works independently from the other panels, ensuring maximum output of clean renewable energy for your household or business.
This means more output from your system and more money in your pocket.
A standard solar system is connected in series, which means it can only perform to the level of the worst panel in the string.
This means any little obstacle can have a big impact on your system. It also means that over time as the panels age, the system will age at the speed of the worst panel.
Microinverters not only increase your production in the short term, they save you more money every year over the life of your system.
A Real-World Example Of Panel-Level Output
Panel level output ensures each solar panel in your system outputs the maximum amount of solar power.
In this example, the panels at the back of the photo are still working at maximum capacity despite the shade at the front of the house. This panel-level output can significantly increase your system’s performance, especially in the afternoon if you have surrounding trees. This increased system performance is possible thanks to the technology that comes with an Enphase system:
A Connected System Is A Smarter System
With MyEnlighten, you can see how your Enphase System is performing across the day.
It’s the brains of an Enphase Home Energy Solution that really provides you value. By being able to easily track how much power your system is delivering, you can compare this to how much power you are using in the home. With a clear understanding of what is happening in your home, you can manage your power consumption and seriously reduce your power bills.
When It Comes To Safety The Choice Is Clear
Low Voltage DC never exceeds 60 volts
Because the DC-AC conversion happens on the panel lever, there’s never any high-voltage power traveling through your system. You can rest easy knowing your solar system didn’t come with any lurking dangers.
600-1000 volts DC in the roof!
In a string inverter system or a system with DC optimisers, there’s a lot of high-voltage DC running from the panels to the meter board. This is a potential hazard due to the electrocution and fire risks.
Recent Solaray Installations Featuring
Still have questions?
Talk To A Smart Solar Expert
Request a call to get the information you need before installing a solar power system for your home or business – without the sales pressure.
We are here to help.