365W High-Efficiency Module
The NeON 2 365W panel is the most advanced module in the LG range and one of the best panels available in Australia both in terms of output and value for money in the high-efficiency class.
The LG Solar NeON 2 365W panel is the result of years of research and development. It is a panel with leading efficiency in the industry.
The fourth generation of the LG Solar NeON range has seen many improvements that really matter, from longer warranties and higher efficiency to a stronger frame and better wind loading. This panel is ideal for customers seeking a very high quality, highest efficiency panel and for roofs where space is tight or where future expansions, for example, to incorporate battery storage or electric cars might be considered.
This top of the range panel uses double-sided cells and Cello technology to absorb light from both the front and the back of the module. This technology sets a new standard for innovation and was recognised with the 2015 Photovoltaic Award at the Intersolar Industry Event in Munich, Germany.
- LG NeON 2 365W High-Performance Module
- 1700 x 1016 x 40 mm. 60 (6×10) cells per panel
- 25-year material and workmanship warranty
- 25-year power output warranty
- Power tolerance: 0/+3% (positive sorting from 365W up to 375W)
- Weight: 18Kg
- Operating Temperature (°C): -40 to +90
Request an LG Solar Quote Today
Choose The Company LG Solar Awarded As The Best In Australia For Your Solar Installation
As the largest LG Solar Installer in Australia, Solaray customers love our hassle-free & professional installation with full service and technical support. Here’s why We Are Recognised As The Best Solar Installer In Australia by LG Solar:
- No high-pressure sales, just great advice. Our experts will provide you with all the information you need to find the perfect system for your home or business.
- Talk with real people on your terms. Whether you prefer a phone call, a home visit or an email, we are here to help.
- High-quality products. Solaray only works with the best products available to maximise output, reliability and longevity.
- Solar that looks as good as it performs. Scroll down to see some of our install pics – from neat cabling to perfect rows of panels, we want your solar system to look amazing
- Industry-leading install standards. In over 10 years we have never had to remove or replace a system because it wasn’t working.
- Fast & friendly customer support. Our support team is local (no call centres) and the best in the business. All Solaray installations come with full technical support and warranty service. In the unlikely event that there is a problem – we always fix it. This level of service is something almost no other solar installer offers and it is why we are awarded by the world’s leading solar companies as the best installer in Australia, year after year.
- All of this at the most competitive pricing available in the industry!