Choose The Company LG Solar Awarded As The Best In Australia For Your Solar Installation
As the largest LG Solar Installer in Australia, Solaray customers love our hassle-free & professional installation with full service and technical support. Here’s why We Are Recognised As The Best Solar Installer In Australia by LG Solar:
- No high-pressure sales, just great advice. Our experts will provide you with all the information you need to find the perfect system for your home or business.
- Talk with real people on your terms. Whether you prefer a phone call, a home visit or an email, we are here to help.
- High-quality products. Solaray only works with the best products available to maximise output, reliability and longevity.
- Solar that looks as good as it performs. Scroll down to see some of our install pics – from neat cabling to perfect rows of panels, we want your solar system to look amazing
- Industry-leading install standards. In over 10 years we have never had to remove or replace a system because it wasn’t working.
- Fast & friendly customer support. Our support team is local (no call centres) and the best in the business. All Solaray installations come with full technical support and warranty service. In the unlikely event that there is a problem – we always fix it. This level of service is something almost no other solar installer offers and it is why we are awarded by the world’s leading solar companies as the best installer in Australia, year after year.
- All of this at the most competitive pricing available in the industry!
LG NeON 2: Australia’s Best Panel – Year After Year
Eliminate Your Power Bill – LG Solar Sale On Now!
Request a solar power quote today from Australia’s LG Solar Experts. Our LG Solar Sale includes:
- LG NeON 2 Solar Panels for maximum performance – Free upgrade to the new 360W panel!
- Bonus offers across the range
- Technical support
- Full-service warranties – backed by the world’s leading solar power manufacturers
- Free system monitoring for the life of your system
- Solaray’s famous hassle-free installation service – it’s why we have one of the highest customer feedback scores in the industry
Request An LG Solar Quote
|The Solaray Difference||’Cheap Solar’||All Solaray Systems||Solaray Smart Solar|
|Decades of reduced power bills||Unsure||Yes||Yes|
|Most efficient solar panels||No||Yes||Yes|
|Free technical support||No||Yes||Yes|
|Whole of system warranty||No||Yes||Yes|
|Free online monitoring||No||Yes||Yes|
|Back to base status alerts||No||Yes||Yes|
|Work with partially shaded sites||No||No||Yes|
|Panel-level system output||No||No||Yes|
The 7 Reasons To Choose LG Solar
1. LG Solar offers strength, stability, and reliability
As a global electronics pioneer, LG has over 60 years of experiences in product development and innovation.
Now, with over 30 years of research and development in the solar industry, LG Solar is one of the only manufacturers that has the experience and stability to be able to offer a 25-year product warranty on their panels.
LG Solar is a safe harbour in a stormy solar sea:
2. Financial Return Over Time
Of course, solar is great for the environment, however the majority of customers purchase solar to reduce their power bills. Many people buy cheap solar systems thinking this is the best way to guarantee a good return on their money. This has been proven to be incorrect.
The best way to get the most out of your solar system is to maximise performance, reliability and longevity. LG Solar panels are warranted an incredible 15 years longer than nearly every other panel on the market and have been shown in independent testing to output significantly more power compared to other solar panels.
This difference in quality can end up saving you tens of thousands of dollars over the life of the system:
3. More electricity Means More Money In Your Pocket
Australia is getting hotter. Solar panels slowly lose their ability to generate power as they get hotter, which means for cheaper panels a significant performance loss from a 25°C summer day to one where temperatures hit 40°C.
LG NeON 2 and NeON R have one of the best temperature performance characteristics, which means even in very high temperatures our panels will deliver higher output than many competing panels.
So if you run an air conditioner on a very hot day, your LG panels will still perform well to help support your energy usage.
Not all solar panels are the same. In fact, Choice Magazine showed us in testing that many panels don’t output as much as they claim. And in the test, there was 1 clear winner – LG Solar. Of course, Choice Magazine now has LG Solar panels on the roof.
4. 25-Year Warranty Backed By The Largest Consumer Brand In Solar
LG Solar offers one of the most valuable solar panel warranties in solar. On offer is a 25-year parts and labour warranty, which includes the cost of shipping panels for the NeON 2 and NeON® R, as well as the labour cost of uninstalling and re-installing the panel, which Solaray services as your installer.
This compares very favourably to the 10, 12, 15 or even 25-year manufacturer’s warranty offered by manufacturers who do not have the financial strength of a company like LG. There is no value in a long warranty if the company backing it will not be around to honour it, and this is a very real risk – check out how many installers are no longer around:
This is only set to continue due to the nature of Chinese manufacturing and larger economic factors, but it’s bad enough already with an estimated 1 in 3 solar systems in Australia now unsupported.
5. LG Solar Panels Are Built To Last
Not all solar panels are built to the same standards, and many manufactures simply don’t come close to the LG build quality.
In Australia, we regularly see cheaper solar panels failing in as little as 3-5 years, right when you would expect to be seeing a return on your money. Reasons for failures and low performance include hot spots, corrosion, water ingress, failed bypass diodes, poor sealants, delamination and micro cracks.
Cyclone wind load resistance
LG Solar panels have a strong double-walled frame. When it comes to wind forces (rear load) many solar panels are certified to 2400 Pascals. LG panels are certified to 4000 Pascal, which can handle the wind load of a 290 km per hour wind.
Independent wind load tests were conducted in Darwin in 2018 and 2019 where LG panels resisted successfully wind loads as high 350 km per hour. This testing demonstrates LG panels are one of the strongest on the market.
6. When You Go Solar, Be Green
Energy payback is the time takes for a solar panel to generate the power it took to manufacture, ship and install the solar system. In January 2020, LG calculated the embodied energy in an LG NeON® R, 375W solar panel as being 297.65kg of CO2 from resourcing of raw materials, to manufacture including transporting and installing the panel on the roof.
In Australia, the average energy payback of a 375W NeON® R, for example, is approx. 1 year 1 month as opposed to a standard 330W panel which is 1 year
4 months. Because LG panels are also built to last longer, this means each LG panel can create more clean energy during its working life, than panels designed for a shorter life span. Therefore LG panels generate higher environmental benefits in regards to CO2 abatement compared to less efficient,
shorter lifespan and faster degradation panels which use a similar amount of raw materials in the manufacturing process.
Cheaper solar panels are also causing a real problem in Australia at the moment because they are breaking so quickly. These faulty panels are often ending up in landfill, which really defeats the purpose of going green with solar.
7. Great Looking Panels Can Enhance House Values
LG NeON panels have been designed with appearance in mind. Their black cells and black frames give an aesthetically pleasing uniform appearance. For very aesthetic conscious customers LG also offers a stunning looking black version of their NeON 2 range.
By using these aesthetically pleasing solar panel products, your roof will look great, which we see as the cherry on top of what is an outstanding solar panel. This may help increase the resale value of your home.
Recent Solaray Installations Featuring
Australia’s Award-Winning Panel from LG Solar
Now With a 25-Year Product Warranty!
Still have questions?
Talk To An LG Solar Expert
Request a call to get the information you need before installing a solar power system for your home or business – without the sales pressure.
We are here to help.