LG Solar Panels
Reduce Your Power Bills In 2020 With The Installer LG Solar Awarded As The Best In Australia!
Solaray is the leading solar power installer of LG Solar Panels in Australia, having been recognised as the LG Solar Dealer of the Year 3 years running.
This gives our customers the confidence they are dealing with an experienced team of solar power installers, technicians and customer support staff.
It also gives us access to the best solar deals on LG Solar panels in Australia, making it possible for you to buy a top-quality solar power system that can pay for itself in 3 to 6 years.
We have just received exclusive access to the new top-of-the-range LG NeON 2 Panel with an industry-beating 25-year product warranty!
How would it feel to say goodbye to your power bills?
We now have customers like Peter running their home on solar power 24/7, and paying quarterly power bills well under $100 a quarter:
“I am pleased to be able to say that the system has worked flawlessly since commissioning and has exceeded my expectations.
Our last monthly bill was $10.53 – the same bill in previous years was $198.79 and $163.67.”
LG Solar Panels Review
Premium Solar For Your Home or Business
LG is a world leader in solar panel manufacturing with over 20 years of experience. The latest NeON 2 360W panel benefits from years of LG research. The next-generation panel has seen many improvements that really matter, from longer warranties and higher efficiency to stronger framing and increased wind loading.
Solaray is a preferred partner of LG solar technology. Solaray leads the market, proving thousands of customers the best quality value and service in power and battery technology for years. Solaray delivers both reliable and professional services at highly competitive prices.
LG Solar panels will provide decades of clean, reliable energy. Choosing a top of the range panel such as the NeON 2 360W module is an investment in superior standards of design, manufacture, back up support and warranties. The high quality is the result of LG’s strong commitment to developing a module that delivers reliable, high output for decades for peace of mind.
All solar panels manufactured by LG Solar are rigorously tested beyond industry standards, and those standards apply equally when selecting materials for their solar modules. When you choose LG Solar, you’ll have peace of mind that you are buying the best.
Positive Power Tolerance
LG panels come with a 0/+3% power tolerance. For example with a 360W LG NeON 2 panel, the flash test of this panel will be between 360W and 370.8W! You will only be able to take advantage of this if you have panel level output, a feature of Enphase Micro Inverter systems.
LG Sign-Off on Every Cell
Driven by LG’s own N-Type cell technology, LG Solar offers high efficiency to create solar systems with higher electricity generation than standard systems. LG signs off on every module with the LG brand, with the logo reflecting the cutting edge technology and durability of LG products.
Designed for Durability
LG solar modules are designed with durable glass to be light in weight (18kg) while also being able to stand heavy wind loads and even hail.
Highest Testing Standards
After a rigorous process, LG’s product testing lab has earned certification from both TÜV Rheinland and UL, a first in the solar industry.
Smart Solar Sale On Now: Request a Solaray Quote Today
There’s A Reason We Are Number 1!
As the largest LG Solar Installer in Australia, Solaray customers love our hassle-free & professional installation with full service and technical support.
Why We Are Recognised As The Best Solar Installer In Australia by LG Solar:
- No high-pressure sales, just great advice. Our experts will provide you with all the information you need to find the perfect system for your home or business.
- Talk with real people on your terms. Whether you prefer a phone call, a home visit or an email, we are here to help.
- High-quality products. Solaray only works with the best products available to maximise output, reliability and longevity.
- Solar that looks as good as it performs. Scroll down to see some of our install pics – from neat cabling to perfect rows of panels, we want your solar system to look amazing
- Industry-leading install standards. In over 10 years we have never had to remove or replace a system because it wasn’t working.
- Fast & friendly customer support. Our support team is local (no call centres) and the best in the business. All Solaray installations come with full technical support and warranty service. In the unlikely event that there is a problem – we always fix it. This level of service is something almost no other solar installer offers and it is why we are awarded by the world’s leading solar companies as the best installer in Australia, year after year.
- All of this at the most competitive pricing available in the industry!