The Power of Pure Energy: The REC Alpha Pure 410W Solar Panel
With the increasing focus on renewable energy, more and more homeowners and businesses are turning to solar power as a way to reduce their dependence on the grid and lower their energy costs.
But when it comes to quality, there is a standout in the Australian market, and this is the REC Alpha Pure solar panel. Here are the top features and benefits of the REC Alpha Pure solar panel:
- High-Efficiency Solar Cells – The REC Alpha Pure solar panel is built with high-efficiency solar cells that are designed to capture more sunlight and convert it into usable energy. This means that you can generate more power from your solar panels and achieve your energy goals faster.
- Durable and Long-Lasting – The REC Alpha Pure solar panel is made with high-quality materials that are built to last. This is really important and often a forgotten part of the decision-making process. With a 25-year linear power output warranty, you can have peace of mind knowing that your solar panels will perform reliably for years to come.
- Easy to Install – The REC Alpha Pure solar panel is designed for easy installation, so you can have your new solar system up and running quickly. With a compact design and minimal mounting hardware, we can help you save time and money on your installation.
- Eco-Friendly – The REC Alpha Pure solar panel is an environmentally friendly option for your energy needs. With no emissions and no harm to the environment, you can feel good about your decision to switch to solar power.
- Cost-Effective – While the upfront cost of premium solar panels is higher than panels from China, the long-term savings on energy costs make it a cost-effective option for homeowners and businesses. With the REC Alpha Pure solar panel, you can enjoy the benefits of solar power for years to come and maximise the potential to lower your energy costs.
If you’re considering solar power, be sure to consider the REC Alpha Pure solar panel as your top-of-the-range option.
Request A Quote From The REC Experts
Ready to make the switch to renewable energy? Request a quote for the REC Alpha Pure solar panel today! Our team of experts will work with you to design a customised solution that fits your energy needs and budget. Start your journey to a greener future now by filling out our simple form. Our REC Solar Sale includes:
- REC Alpha Pure R 410W panels for maximum performance
- The latest IQ7X Enphase Microinverters designed for high-performance panels
- A fast-tracked installation
- Technical support
- Full-service warranties – backed by the world’s leading solar power manufacturers
- Free system monitoring for the life of your system
- Solaray’s famous hassle-free installation service – it’s why we were ranked #1 in Australia by all Enphase Customers based on customer feedback.
Choose Quality. Think REC Solar.
Call us today on 1300 525 451, or fill in your details below to see how much you can save with an REC Solar System:
REC Alpha Pure-R 410W Panels: Scandinavian Quality With A 25-Year Product Warranty
Founded in Norway in 1996, REC Group is recognised for producing high-quality solar panels with long warranties and excellent reliability.
REC Alpha Pure-R 410W panels feature REC’s innovative design, with high panel efficiency & power output thanks to top-quality monocrystalline cells. This enables you to get more out of the space available on your roof – helping to lower your energy bills and shorten the payback time through increased yield and lower costs.
REC Solar 25-Year Product Warranty
As a certified REC installer, Solaray services a 20+5 Year Product Warranty, plus a 25 Year Power Output Warranty (at 92% of the original output – an industry best).
This is a FULL 25-year product warranty (most panels only have a 10-year Product Warranty) meaning you can rely on the panels to keep performing for decades.
Also, if you sell your home, the warranty transfers to the new owner – good to know.
REC’s iconic Twin panel design
- Award-winning design, pioneered by REC
- Panel split into two ‘Twin’ sections
- Reduces internal resistance for more power and reliability
- Continued energy production in shaded conditions means you see higher energy yields
Cutting Edge Heterojunction (HJT) Cell Technology
- No LID = no power loss; you get the power you pay for
- Leading temperature coefficient means more energy as temperature rises
- Higher power for greater savings and accelerated return on investment
- With high power density (watts/m²), REC Alpha panels generate more energy from the same area, getting more from limited spaces
- REC Alpha Series delivers around 20% more power on your roof compared to conventional panels
Advanced cell connection technology
- An increased number of wires greatly improves the flow of electric current
- Eliminating invasive soldering removes the risk of cell damage or microcracks for long-lasting high performance
- Stylish looks thanks to thin, barely-visible wires and uniformly black-coloured cells
- Solder-free cells
- Environmentally-friendly manufacturing drastically reduces carbon footprint
REC Alpha Pure-R Series: lead-free + higher power density
- REC Alpha Pure Series variant offers next-level power and greater environmental impact
- Innovative gapless cell layout uses the entire panel surface to generate power
- Highly impressive power density of 212 watts/m², with panel power reaching 410 Wp
- Lead-free* for less environmental impact
- Lead removed from all panel components, including cell connections, cross connectors and junction box soldering
- Seamless appearance, lead-free construction, and high power make it a compelling solar panel for rooftops
* ROHS compliant
REC Alpha Pure-R empowers homeowners to drastically reduce their carbon footprint
|The Solaray Difference||’Cheap Solar’||All Solaray Systems||Solaray Smart Solar|
|Decades of reduced power bills||Unsure||Yes||Yes|
|Most efficient solar panels||No||Yes||Yes|
|Free technical support||No||Yes||Yes|
|Whole of system warranty||No||Yes||Yes|
|Free online monitoring||No||Yes||Yes|
|Back to base status alerts||No||Yes||Yes|
|Work with partially shaded sites||No||No||Yes|
|Panel-level system output||No||No||Yes|
Recent Solaray Installations Featuring Smarter, Safer Solar Technology
Rated Excellent By Over 1000 Solaray Customers!
Don't take our word for it. Find out what Solaray customers are saying about our installation standards and customer service:
Do you have a question?
Talk To A Smart Solar Expert
Request a call to get the information you need before installing a solar power system for your home or business – without the sales pressure.
We are here to help.