SolarEdge Solar System For Your Business
Solaray’s commercial solar solutions from SolarEdge feature next-generation technology that maximises performance and minimises downtime. SolarEdge systems feature:
- Panel-level output that can increase system output by 2% to 25%.
- Longer strings with less cabling and up to 50% reduction in BoS cost
- Greater flexibility – panels can be installed in multiple orientations, angles, and even in patchy shade
- Panel level monitoring and remote firmware updates leading to greater system uptime and lower maintenance costs
- Real-time insights into system performance and automated status alerts
SolarEdge – The difference is in the technology
Module-level performance monitoring & remote maintenance lead to:
- Fewer trips to site
- Less time spent on site
- Higher system uptime
Free module-level monitoring for system lifetime
- Real-time full insight to the system from anywhere
- Easy access via web browser and mobile device
- Future Compatibility & Warranty
Low-cost inverter replacement out of warranty
- 40% less than traditional inverters
- SolarEdge flexible design allows modules of different power classes and brands in the same string
- No need for expensive module inventory stocking
- 25-year power optimizer warranty, 12-year inverter warranty, lifetime free monitoring
SolarEdge Enhanced Saftey
- No high DC voltage during installation or maintenance – power optimisers and DC cables automatically de-energize when the inverter is disconnected or grid power is shut down
- Remote monitoring instead of diagnostics work at dangerous heights
- The only inverter certified to IEC 60947 as a disconnection means and to VDE 2100-712
- Better suited for future insurance requirements
The Commercial Solar Experts
Solaray is now one of the leading commercial solar installers in NSW, with an impressive portfolio of solar and storage systems for small to medium-sized businesses.
With electricity prices continuing to skyrocket, installing solar power is now considered a standard and effective way of reducing your operating costs. Solaray’s commercial team have both the experience and the resources to ensure a smooth and trouble-free installation, with fixed price quoting and personal support post-installation.
Award-Winning Commercial Solar Power & Battery Storage
The Solaray Team was awarded the best solar & storage installation under 30kW in Australia at the 2017 Clean Energy Council Solar Installer Awards.
Commercial Solar Makes Financial Sense
You can be generating electricity at a lower cost than purchasing it from your retailer.
Solaray Energy works with Australian businesses to harness the power of the sun. We can size up a solar system to supply your daytime energy load so that your return on investment can be as short as 3 to 5 years. If you use electricity at night, we can also add cost-effective battery storage solutions to increase energy independence and security.
Solar systems have a serviceable lifespan of decades, meaning your medium-term operational costs can be reduced.
Commercial Solar Power Solutions can also be cash flow positive from day 1 with $0 upfront. Solar leasing arrangements feature:
- Immediate savings on your electricity bills
- Payments may be fully deductible
- $0 Deposit
- The savings on your power bill can be greater than your repayments, making your solution cash flow positive from day 1
Find out more: The benefits of Commercial Solar Power
Request a Solaray Quote For Your Business