Sungrow Inverters: Where Affordability Meets Reliability
Solaray might be Australia’s biggest installer of Smart Solar, but with the rising cost of living putting financial pressure on a lot of homeowners, we are seeing an increased demand for more affordable solar options, but homeowners are still seeking products and installers they can rely on.
There are a LOT of string inverter options on the market, and a large number of them come with warranties that are not worth the paper they are written on. In the Australian market, more affordable products often come with poorer quality installations, and that doesn’t need to be the case.
Solaray now offers a select range of string inverter options that balance affordability with reliability, with top quality installation.
Whether you are on a tight budget but don’t want to buy crap solar, you are not in your house for long, or perhaps you just want the fastest payback period possible, have a chat to our team to see if a Sungrow inverter solution might be the most suitable option for you.
Quality Solar From The Experts
Our experience helps Solaray customers at each step of the journey, from finding the right system, to installation, commissioning and, of course, tech support if you need a hand.
Sungrow systems from Solaray Energy include:
- 10 Year Warranty
- Higher Yield with max. efficiency 98.5%
- Flexible PV string configurations
- Oversize your system – DC/AC ratio up to 1.3
- Built-in surge arrestors and residual current protection
- Free basic monitoring – Simple local and online solar monitoring via App or Web (Does not include consumption or panel-level monitoring)
- Solaray’s famous hassle-free installation service – it’s why we have one of the highest customer feedback scores in the industry
Power Your New Year with Sungrow
Call us today on 1300 525 451, or fill in your details below to see how much you can save with a Solar System
There’s A Reason We Are Number 1!
Solaray customers love our hassle-free & professional installation with full service and technical support.
Why We Are Recognised As The Best Solar Installer In Australia:
- No high-pressure sales, just great advice. Our experts will provide you with all the information you need to find the perfect system for your home or business.
- Talk with real people on your terms. Whether you prefer a phone call, a home visit or an email, we are here to help.
- High-quality products. Solaray only works with the best products available to maximise output, reliability and longevity.
- Solar that looks as good as it performs. Browse our website to see some of our install pics – from neat cabling to perfect rows of panels, we want your solar system to look amazing
- Industry-leading install standards. In over 10 years we have never had to remove or replace a system because it wasn’t working.
- Fast & friendly customer support. Our support team is local (no call centres) and the best in the business. All Solaray installations come with full technical support and warranty service. In the unlikely event that there is a problem – we always fix it. This level of service is something almost no other solar installer offers and it is why we are awarded by the world’s leading solar companies as the best installer in Australia, year after year.
- All of this at the most competitive pricing available in the industry!
Request A Solaray Quote Today