A Solar Power Installation is a task that needs to be done with quality, precision and care. The quality of the installation potentially determines both the performance and the longevity of your system.
At Solaray, we apply years of project and implementation experience to our installation process and we are proud to set the standard for quality installations in Sydney and across NSW.
The Solaray difference with our installations includes:
- all installers are trained and supervised by our Operations Team to rigorous standards
- all installers are Clean Energy Council Accredited
- all installers have a track record of quality installations
- we do not contract installations to unknown or ‘cheap’ contractors
- installers are given enough time to complete every job properly
- all installations are planned using our industry leading project management methodology
- customers are kept up to date and informed at every step of the process
- we pride ourselves on rarely if ever needing to go back to a job to fix problems
Once you have decided to go ahead, we will lodge an application with your electricity distributor for the connection of your new system to the electricity grid. We also plan an installation date with you for once the connection is approved.
Our customer service team will be in contact with you to keep you up to date as to the progress with your application and the installation day. On the day of installation, our team will arrive and install the system. This usually takes around 5 to 8 hours depending on size and complexity.
Once installed, we demonstrate the system to you and arrange for the connection to the electricity grid (and the installation of a new solar meter). Naturally, our teams always clean up after themselves and are available to answer any questions you may have. We would be hppy to discuss with you in more detail why our installations set the standard for the industry.
Recent Solaray Installations