Solar Victoria Expand The $4838 Battery Storage Rebate
Exciting News: 80 new suburbs have been added to the list of eligible areas. Check to see if you qualify:
Please note: you can only claim 1 rebate from Solar Victoria. You can only claim this rebate if you have not previously claimed the solar power rebate from Solar Victoria for the property (this does not include the federal government STC program. Please contact us for more info if you are unsure).
The Victoria Battery Storage Rebate
Do you live in one of these postcodes? Place a holding order with us today to get your rebate application started.
No deposit is required until your rebate application is successful.
The new battery storage rebate is a total game changer for battery storage in Victoria. Households can now apply for the State Government’s $4838 Battery Storage Rebate through Solaray Energy when ordering a Tesla Powerwall home battery for $9150 fully installed.
This rebate will make battery storage a more affordable option for thousands of households looking to maximise the benefit of their solar power system & increase their energy independence.
Only 456 households will be given a rebate before the 29th of February 2020, so it is important that you place an order with us asap to ensure that you don’t miss out.
Applications will be processed by Solar Victoria, and if you are successful we will then contact you to arrange an installation.
Installations will be done based on when your order was placed, so make sure your order form is signed off with us as soon as you are ready. By doing so you will claim your place in the queue for an installation.
The details of the battery storage rebate
Households will have access to a 50 per cent rebate for a solar home battery system up to a maximum rebate value of $4,839 in 2019-20. The maximum rebate value will be applied to the Tesla Powerwall, making this one of your best chances to maximise the potential of your existing solar power system and your energy independence.
Eligibility for the Victoria battery storage rebate
From the Solar Victoria website:
Victorians eligible to receive a battery rebate if they meet all of the following criteria:
- the owner has not previously claimed the solar power rebate from Solar Victoria for the property (this does not include the federal government STC program, contact us if you are not sure)
- the property is within a designated postcode and already has solar PV panels with a capacity equal to or greater than 5kW
- pre-approval is obtained from your Distributed Network Service Provider (DNSP) to safety connect a battery to the grid
- the energy storage solution is listed on Solar Victoria’s Approved Battery List and the property does not have an existing energy storage system
- they are the owner-occupier of the property where the system is to be installed
- the combined household taxable income of all owners is less than $180,000 a year (based on your Australian Tax Office Notice of Assessment)
- it is an existing property, valued at under $3 million based on the current council rates notice
- the property address has not previously taken part in the Solar Homes Program
- the owner/s agrees to receive information from their Distribution Network Service Provider about taking part in battery trials to maximise the value households get from them
- owner/s agree to receive a free safety inspection and/or audit under the Solar Victoria Audit Program, if selected.
Solar Victoria is responsible for delivering the Solar Homes package.
Request a link to order your Tesla Powerwall online, or request a callback for more information:
Tesla Powerwall Home Battery
We are expecting all 1000 battery rebates to be claimed almost immediately, and the Solaray Team will be doing everything we can to help our customers claim the rebate.
If you place an order with us for a Tesla Powerwall before the end of June, we will refund your deposit in full if you are not successful in claiming the rebate. Detailed information about the rebate is available here: Victorian Battery Storage Rebate
Request A Tesla Powerwall Quote Today
Placing a holding deposit for a Tesla Powerwall has never been easier. Fill in your details below and we will send you an order form for you to complete. By placing a holding order, you will secure your place in the queue for an installation.
If you are not successful in applying for a rebate, we will refund your deposit in full.