The Victoria Battery Storage Rebate
Place a holding order with us today to get your rebate application started. No deposit is required until your rebate application is successful.
The new battery storage rebate is a total game-changer for battery storage in Victoria. Households can now apply for the State Government’s $4174 Battery Storage Rebate through Solaray Energy when ordering a Tesla Powerwall home battery.
This rebate will make battery storage a more affordable option for thousands of households looking to maximise the benefit of their solar power system & increase their energy independence.
Only a limited number of households will be given a rebate during the latest release, so it is important that you place an order with us asap to ensure that you don’t miss out.
Applications will be processed by Solar Victoria. If you are successful we will then contact you to arrange an installation.
Installations will be done based on when your order was placed, so make sure your order form is signed off with us as soon as you are ready. By doing so you will claim your place in the queue for an installation.
The details of the battery storage rebate
Households will have access to a 50 per cent rebate for a solar home battery system up to a maximum rebate value of $4,174 in 2020. The maximum rebate value will be applied to the Tesla Powerwall, making this one of your best chances to maximise the potential of your existing solar power system and your energy independence.
Eligibility for the Victoria battery storage rebate
From the Solar Victoria website:
Victorians eligible to receive a battery rebate if they meet all of the following criteria:
- the property already has solar PV panels with a capacity equal to or greater than 5kW
- pre-approval is obtained from your Distributed Network Service Provider (DNSP) to safety connect a battery to the grid
- the energy storage solution is listed on Solar Victoria’s Approved Battery List and the property does not have an existing energy storage system
- they are the owner-occupier of the property where the system is to be installed
- the combined household taxable income of all owners is less than $180,000 a year (based on your Australian Tax Office Notice of Assessment)
- it is an existing property, valued at under $3 million based on the current council rates notice
- the property address has not previously taken part in the Solar Homes Program
- the owner/s agrees to receive information from their Distribution Network Service Provider about taking part in battery trials to maximise the value households get from them
- owner/s agree to receive a free safety inspection and/or audit under the Solar Victoria Audit Program if selected.
Solar Victoria is responsible for delivering the Solar Homes package.
Please note: you can only claim 1 rebate from Solar Victoria. You can only claim this rebate if you have not previously claimed the solar power rebate from Solar Victoria for the property (this does not include the federal government STC program. Please contact us for more info if you are unsure).
Tesla Powerwall Home Battery
We are expecting all 1000 battery rebates to be claimed almost immediately, and the Solaray Team will be doing everything we can to help our customers claim the rebate.
If you place an order with us for a Tesla Powerwall, we will refund your deposit in full if you are not successful in claiming the rebate.
Tesla Powerwall Battery Storage
Blackouts are becoming more common. So how do you keep the power on during the storm?
That’s where we come in. Tesla Powerwall is a smart home battery that integrates with your existing solar system. We will help you backup the essentials in your home to help keep your family safe.
Request a quote today from the Smart Solar & Storage Experts for more information and personalised pricing.
Request A Solaray Quote Today
Recent Solaray Installations Featuring Tesla Powerwall
Still have questions?
Talk To A Solar Storage Expert
Request a call to get the information you need before installing solar storage at your home or business – without the sales pressure.
We are here to help: