WIN A SIGNED SYDNEY SWANS JERSEY SOLARAY ENERGY – TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Except where advertised differently, entry is only open to all residents of Australia. Solaray Energy employees, associated companies and agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible.
- To enter, participants must have an accepted order for a fully-installed Solaray solar power system on or before Sunday 26 August 2018.
- The competition period starts on Sunday 1 April 2018 at 9am (AEST) and ends on Sunday 26 August 2018 at 3pm (AEST) (the Promotional Period). Entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- All valid and accepted entries submitted during the specified Promotional Period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prize.
- Except where advertised differently, entries are limited to one per household.
- Orders that are not accepted for installation by the Solaray installation department will not be valid for entry.
8. Prize will consist of one (1) signed Sydney Swans jersey. The prize will be valued at AUD$1500 (RRP) inclusive of GST. There is one (1) prize to be won. The total prize pool will be valued at AUD$1500 (RRP) inclusive of GST.
- Subject to clause 13, all prizes are as depicted or described in the promotions for the competition and are not subject to change.
- Prizes are not transferable or cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Solaray Energy accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury incurred from entering the competition or in connection with taking up the prize.
- Once prizes have left the prize supplier’s premises, Solaray Energy takes no responsibility for any prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- Subject to clause 16, prizes will be available for pickup from Solaray Energy for one (1) month, at Unit 3, 9 Kilto Crescent Glendenning NSW 2761. If required, postage can be arranged at the expense of the prize winner.
PRIZE DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
15. The prize draw will take place at Solaray Energy, Unit 3, 9 Kilto Crescent, Glendenning NSW 2761 on Monday 27 August 2018 at 3pm (AEST). The winner will be notified by email within 1 day of the end of the competition.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
16. Where the prize remains unclaimed:
a. one month after the draw; and
b. Solaray Energy has made all reasonable efforts to contact the prize winner in time to take up the prize, the prize will be forfeited.
18. Solaray Energy reserves the right to request information to verify the validity of entries including: proof of identity and/or proof of Australian residency status at the nominated prize delivery address. Acceptance of verification information is at the discretion of Solaray Energy. Solaray Energy reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- Solaray’s determination of the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected orders. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of acceptance by the Solaray installation department, and NOT at the time of order placement by the entrant.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Solaray Energy which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Solaray Energy reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authority in NSW, where required.
- Solaray Energy is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on line (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or technical problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
- By entering this competition, you give Solaray Energy the right to use your name, address and mobile number for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes outside of the competition.
- Where a competition is promoted on Facebook, entrants acknowledge this competition is in no way associated with, administered or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this competition is not provided to Facebook.
- Authorised under NSW Permit LTPS/18/23362